Sunday, April 26, 2009

Its The Golden Bithday!

Today is my birthday!!!

But its not just any birthday.  Its the golden birthday!  I'm now 26 years old on the 26th day!  It only happens once. 

And how am I celebrating?

Well right now I'm sitting in the hamock in our back yard, watching the puppies play, listening to the bird song, waiting for everyone else to wake up, and saying a little hello ot all of you!

{This morning's perfect setting almost makes up for the fact that I think I have laringitous, with a sore throat and lack of a voice}

I wish you all a happy Sunday and you'd excuse this birthday girl, I'm going to enjoy a little of this...


6 comments:

Julie @ Bunsen Burner Bakery said...

Happy Birthday!!

This year will also be my Golden Birthday, when I will ALSO be turning 26 on the 26th!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great one!!

Sara said...

Happy birthday, girl! Sounds like it's off to the perfect start! Hope you get to do something super fun to celebrate.

jlc said...

Awwww Happy birthday hun!!!

And I love that pergola!! My husband's dying to build us one.

Barefoot in the Park said...

what a perfect way to spend the day!!

i love your new-ish lay out! did you use a template? if so, from where?

Sassy Engineer said...

Happy Late Birthday! My "golden" birthday will also be on the 26th (just of a different month and it is a couple of years away still). I think I want to do something fun and golden related because I never throw birthday parties.