Thursday, December 11, 2008

Smellin' up the place

{just a small, tiny rant...}

Come on girls! The perfume is a little strong!



And I have serious opinions about these matters...YOU ARE AT THE GYM!!! Who are you trying to impress? And thank you for hopping on the treadmill right next to mine. I was really having to good of a run for my own good. I was happy for the break that I had to take in order to take my rescue inhaler, really!

Oh and thank you for giving me dirty looks while I was struggling to breath and my air way was getting smaller and smaller...it helped so much.

Now that I got that out there...seriously people, you may think that you smell great even thought your sweating, but its a health hazard. Some people are allergic to what you wear and/or could have serious reactions to it while they're trying to work.

So please girls...lets keep it a friendly environment.

What do you think about people who put on the smelly stuff for the gym? Or get all done up for that matter? How do you let them know that its a problem and not come across as 'that person'?

No comments: