Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's Glowing in the Sky?

...Oh right that would be the sun! It has been so beautiful out and we've been celebrating at home.

Well celebrating as much as Husband studying for his OB/GYN test and OSCE and me trying to finish processing pictures of the sweetest little newborn girl! (slideshow to come!)

We opened the blinds and the doors and let the sunlight pour in through our many windows. The heat was off and there was a fire in the fireplace all weekend to keep the chill out of the house. It was wonderful. Even the antisocial neighbor was outside!

I got in a couple of runs that were great considering I'm STILL trying to shake the last of this retched cold. I've almost made it to the 130 mile mark for the year. I think I will need to celebrate the 150 mark with a race!

On another note Marissa over at Married to a Medical Student gave me this:

Photobucket

Thanks Marissa! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you in the Match!

Along the same lines, I've notice a few new readers recently. I'd like to say welcome to my little corner of the blog world!

1 comment:

Freck said...

Congratulations :)