Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Drawing a Blank

Last night Husband and I were watching Enemy at the Gates. Which just happens to have 4 fabulous actors in it, all of which happen to be easy on the eyes. (Jude Law = nicccce!)

I was enthralled in the story, invested in the characters, nearly bitting my nails. Our conversation:

Me - "I can't believe that we own this and I've never seen it!"

Husband - "Yes you have. We saw it in the theater when it first came out."

Me - " I have no recollection of ever having seen this movie before."

Husband - " We even had a lengthy conversation about the awkward sex scene."

Me - "Really? Are you sure?"

I still don't have any memory of having ever seen the movie before last night. He does this to me occasionally. I think I must periodically blank out or repress certain random events for our relationship.

Unless... He went and saw it with his 'other girlfriend'.

Which would mean I'm still sane. Now if only I could explain the supposed conversations, that he claims we had, about plans for the weekend, that I have no memory of, on this 'imaginary other girlfriend'...

No comments: