Thursday, July 2, 2009

Four Years Ago Today

It was 4 years ago today that I married my high school sweet heart and my best friend.

After seven years we walked towards each other never to turn away.

I love him.


{This was during The Lord's Prayer. There was much contention over wether or not we would say trespasses or sins...I won. We said Trespasses. And yes, he was that much taller than me even with my 4 inch heals...}

{It only took us 7 years to get there, but we finally made it!}




{Now if only the darn school would let him come home to me! I mean come on! We planned his rotations so that he wouldn't be away for this month and they changed the rules of the game on us!}

So while Husband is stuck in Crappy-Town Mid-West for the rest of the week I'm going to go home, cuddle with the puppies, look through our wedding pictures, and wait for him to call me when he gets out of the clinic.

Happy Anniversary Husband!


4 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love the photos!

Mrs. Priss said...

Gorgeous photos! Happy Anniversary!

Sara said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. I love wedding pictures!

jessica lynn said...

yay! happy {belated} anniversary! :)