Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Monochromatic Last Day

Today is my last day in this job that I have loved for the last year and a half. My contract is expiring and the group has not been given the financial higher-up approval to renew it, though I know they wish they could.

I am happy and very lucky that I already have a new position lined up with the same company, on the same campus, in the same building, leaving my desk in the same location. So I will be leaving...but not really.

I am sad, though, to be leaving a position that I have really fallen in love with. Even my outfit today portrays my mood. It is very monochromatic.

Photobucket


{Apologies for the bad quality from my phone}
Sweater - H&M
Ruffled Tank Top - Wal-mart!
Skirt - Old Navy

The only 'color' I am wearing today are my beautiful coral shoes!

Photobucket

Shoes - Nine West

Starting this afternoon I will be on 'vacation' until August 3rd. I am really looking forward to this time off to recuperate and prepare for my new group.

My first week back I have to travel for some worthless waste of time training.

So I'm wondering if any of you out there are in/around the Harrisburg and Lancaster Pennsylvania area? Let me know and we can meet up for dinner!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You look super cute!
I wish I was in PA - I would totally love to meet up with you!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those shoes are lovely. Perfect pop of color!