Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh a blessed Saturday

I welcomed the start of this weekend with open arms {or should I say sleepy eyes}! I have been so run down this week and have been looking forward to relaxing coupl of days.

Well I got what I was wishing for! Husband was at school all day today studying for his big test on Monday. I was so happy when he told me he was going to campus because the idea of spending the day listening to him go on about this cardiology disease and GI condition just made me even more tired!

Needless to say, I still didn't accomplish much today, but I did manage to get 10 hours of sleep last night and another couple of hour naps today! And, hello there's still tmorrow to accomplish something {or get some more sleep}!

Unitl then, I will leave you with a pretty picture and tidings for another good nights sleep tonight!




I love me some Calla Lillies!

{Image from Mthree studio}

No comments: