Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's Your Color?

While many people are going Green...tot he extreme, I can't get that into the movement. First of all I'm to scientific minded to believe whole heartedly in global-warming. I see the climate change as a cycle that the Earth goes through and has repeatedly gone through during its life.

That being said, I do believe that it is our moral obligation to not be wasteful and to care for what God has given us. In other words...do what your gonna do, just do it responsibly!

The one thing I do think has gotten out of control is the grocery store plastic bag nightmare. You buy three things and they put them in 3 different bags! Seriously, it is ridiculous! Plastic Bags are cheap for the store and useful around the house, but you only need so many!

So ends my rant...

Head over to Simple Mom and checkout her giveaway for reusable shopping bags!



Image found on Simple Mom blog

No comments: