Friday, November 20, 2009

Top It All off with This...

Its Friday. And a very exciting week is coming to a close. This weekend will be a great way to close it with too!

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting with a wonderful group of women for a little fellowship and some 'there's hope at the end of the med school tunnel' support! Its nice to be able to talk with others who have been there, who understand, who have made it to the end.

For lunch I'm planning to meet up with the ma mère on her way headed home.

Follow all of that up with an evening surrounded by sorority sisters and Edward, Jacob and Bella. We're getting together to see New Moon!


Don't judge. I'm not ashamed. It is a little early after the release, though so wish me luck!

I hope you have a great weekend planned too!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Have a great time with the girls!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I'm going tuesday and cannot wait!! Let me know if you like it!!