Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One Exciting Week!

This is just one week full of excitement!

First you have this...

{via}

That ended like this...

{via}

{via}

Go Colts!

And then you have this...
New Moon Premiere!

Just a few. I'm not going to comment on the fashion choices, but some of them... Really? I do like the guys in their formal wear and skinny ties though!
{I can't wait to see the movie! Can you?}

{P.S. Husband thinks its all ridiculous, but he's a trooper and putting up with the like. Don't let that fool you though. He read the books AND liked them before I did.}



{via}

Is your week shaping up to being this exciting too? We'll see how the rest of the week turns out! Considering the plans coming up for this weekend, though, I'm sure its going to be just as exciting!

1 comment: