Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What To Do, What To do...

Husband and I are headed to Chicago for a long weekend.  We're hoping to enjoy each other's company before the school sends him off to his psych rotation in Far-Away-City Mid-West.  

So here's the question...

What should we do while we're there?

I know I want to see some art and eat some really good food and stay centralized around the navy pier/aquarium area, but I have no direction other than that.  So for you ladies from Chicago...

What are some really amazing restaurants (reasonably priced?  We love to try new food!

What museums, parks, stores might you suggest that are out of the ordinary (like the Sears Tower, I've seen it and I'm over it)? 

5 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I'm no good with this, but I enjoy Chicago. I haven't been there in a few years, though.
I like the shopping. Although that may not be helpful with a husband in tow. :)

Whitney said...

Love the shopping! Take a ferry ride! Eat some pizza!

Sara said...

Have fun! I am so jealous! We've been hear nearly two years and have never made it up there. Take good notes so you can give me all the dish when we finally go!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I've always wanted to go to Chicago! Have fun and take lots of pictures!

Jill said...

i hope you don't mind another follower, your blog is great! i loooove chicago and can't wait to see your pics!