Born 30 December 2010
7 lbs 6 oz
A few little facts:
- He has/had huge feet! He was wearing 6-18 month socks when we came home from the hospital.
- He never did have that newborn look. He's just always looked like a little toddler.
- He was alert and able to hold his head up a few hours after he was born.
- He gave us quite a fright with a decelerating heart beat, but he was just trying to escape the heart rate monitor.
- Everyone had to ask for pronunciation as to how to say his name. My dad still can't get it right.
- Epidurals are fan-freakin'-tastic! Seriously. No joking. We went to the hospital only after I reached my pain threshold (all back labor. OUCH) and then after switching to a different hospital! It was my first demand and it was GLORIOUS!
- We left the hospital after less then 36 hours and were home in time to celebrate the new year.