Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Scraps of Life

We collect bits and pieces, tokens that remind us of little parts of our lives. I admit it. I tend to keep everything (from birthday cards to hospital bracelets)...I am a pack rat. These tokens remind us of times we shared together, how we felt at the time, and how far we have progressed. We all want to display them and keep them safe from the hands of time, but its so expensive to invest in those beautiful scrapbook pages and lets face it...not everyone has the creative mind to put together stunning page after stunning page.

After our wedding I found myself with a large stack of cards, hundreds of pictures, and not enough income to waste away in the pages of a book. That's when I started my simple process to scrapbook the stories of my life.

Over the next few days I will lead you through this process and show you what I have done with some paper, cards, trinkets and the stories that they tell...



Picture from Albright Creative Imagery

No comments: